White Balcony is a locally-owned and operated boutique in downtown Fort Collins, Colorado (about an hour North of Denver). We've been around since 2003 and our history is a turbulent one!
We carry a huge mix of clothing, accessories, gifts and greeting cards, specializing in unique and edgy merchandise. The store has to be experienced first hand to truly understand how much inventory there is.. everything from chandeliers and lamps to hats, candles, handbags, jewelry, and other great whimsical gift ideas.
Follow our Fort Collins women's boutique style blog or sign up for our newsletter by sending us your email below.
We only accept applications in person, so if you're interested in working for us, please drop by next time you're downtown and fill one out. We do not do any seasonal hiring and our shifts are at least 4 hours long (so if you are only available after 3pm most days, then this is not the job for you).
Fridays & Saturdays: 11am - 8pm LATE NIGHTS!
Sunday to Thursday: 11am - 6pm
146 South College Ave
Fort Collins CO 80524
- 04/21/19 Easter Sunday 11-4 (closing early)
- 04/22/19 through 04/26/19 CLOSED FOR RELAUNCH!!!
- 07/04/19 11-4 for Independence Day
- 11/28/19 closed for Thanksgiving
- 12/24/19 11-4 Christmas Eve
- 12/25/19 closed for Christmas Day
- 12/31/19 11-6 regular hours NY Eve
- 01/01/20 closed for New Years Day